Grandslam Distances & Time Limit
Challengers must finish these Grandslam Distances in the same year, within specified time limit as follows:
- Rinjani 100: 100KM 36 hrs
- MPC: 100KM 25 hrs (Note: race cut off time is 32 hrs)
- BTS100: 170KM 46 hrs
- GP100: 150KM 60 hrs or 100KM 40 hrs
- Ranking is based on shortest accumulative time in all races.
- Challengers completed GP 150KM will be ranked higher than those completed GP 100KM, regardless of accumulative time above.
- Successful Grandslam challengers will be awarded exclusive Grandslam Ultra Indonesia memorabilia.
- In an effort to expose more local talents to international stage, the four races will jointly fund 3 (three) successful Indonesian challengers, to compete in the Ultra Trail du Mont Blanc (UTMB) or Tor des Geants (TdG).
- To be eligible for the TdG fund, challengers must run the 150KM in the Gede Pangrango 100.
- Three selected recipients will be: Best Male, Best Female, and 1 Wildcard. All three recipients must complete all four Grandslam distances in one year.
- For the Grandslam year of 2018, total fund awarded will be IDR 20.000.000 / recipient.
- Fund will be available for each recipient for up to 3 (three) years, as long as the recipient, every year of those 3, always has sufficient qualification and submits application for the UTMB / TdG entry, and has proof that the application is not successful each time.
- Two additional ranking systems will be introduced.
- Ultra: for distances 50KM and above.
- Trail: for distances < 50KM.
- Ranking will be based on a well-researched formula to calculate the standings based on distances, elevation, position & timing.